Jason Janik: Life Through the Loupe

Capturing Weddings, Kids, and Families.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disqualified, But Still Honored...

I enter wedding photos into a national competition on a regular basis. I entered several from this wedding in the monthly contest that was judged at the end of December. I got word that I had several big winners... only they were disqualified.

It turns out that only November weddings qualified, but I thought I could enter weddings up to the cut-off date in mid-December. This one was shot on December 11th. So, no awards yet (I was told that I could re-enter them for the December weddings competition), but at least I had the honor of knowing these were award-winning shots...












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home