Jason Janik: Life Through the Loupe

Capturing Weddings, Kids, and Families.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 2nd wedding pics, set three...

OK, so I finally had a little free time to play around with more pictures from my May 2nd wedding.  I've finally made it into the dancing pics.  I also want to try and dig through my last two weddings, because they had a TON of really nice images, but they'll still have to wait a little longer, I guess...  

I decided to do a few color images, a few black and white, and a few sepia toned images on this batch.  I wanted to show the options available when finishing out wedding pictures.  They don't have to be full color.  The album might actually look better as a mix of color and B&W, or maybe all B&W pictures.  That would definitely give it a more classic feel.  And the sepia tone keeps the B&W feel, but warms up the images a bit... keeping them from looking too cold and harsh.  

But enough talking, here's the next batch of pics.  I might still do another batch or two from this wedding if I have time.  There were so many good images with a lot of potential.  It's just a matter of finishing them out like these:  












 

Feel free to look at other fun wedding images at www.jasonjanik.com or keep checking this blog for updates!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home